Oud chips, also known as agarwood chips, are highly fragrant chips made from the resinous heartwood of the agarwood tree. These chips are commonly used in incense, perfumes, and other fragrances.
Here are the steps to use Oud chips:
- Select a heat-resistant container such as a ceramic or metal incense burner.
- Place a small amount of sand or ash in the container to help dissipate the heat.
- Take a small piece of Oud chip and place it on top of the sand or ash.
- Light a charcoal tablet and place it in the container on top of the sand or ash.
- Wait a few minutes for the charcoal to heat up and start to turn grey.
- Using tongs or tweezers, place the Oud chip on top of the charcoal.
- The Oud chip will begin to smolder and release its fragrant smoke.
- Enjoy the fragrance and allow the Oud chip to burn out completely.
- Dispose of the ashes and clean the container thoroughly.
Enjoy Oud Chips
Note: It is important to use caution when handling hot charcoal and burning Oud chips. Make sure to place the container on a heat-resistant surface and keep it away from flammable materials. Also, ensure proper ventilation in the area where you are burning the Oud chip.
Trầm hương Phúc Nguyên
Showroom: 120/37 Trần Hưng Đạo, phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, quận 01, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Nhà máy: 1137A/3/7 Nguyễn Xiển, phường Long Bình, thành phố Thủ Đức, tp HCM
Hotline: 0979 61 37 81 (Zalo/ Viber/ WhatsApp)